Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/06 21:05:33 UTC

Error: Unable to distribute magicGball-1.0.ear: Unknown TSS GBean reference

I installed AG10, started the server, started geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.0/car, then tried to deploy magicGBall, and got:

C:\geronimo-1.0>java -jar bin\deployer.jar deploy magicGball-1.0.ear C:\wasce101 magicgball-corba-nosec-plan.xml
and got:
    Error: Unable to distribute magicGball-1.0.ear: Unknown TSS GBean
    reference
    (query=geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=CORBATSS,name=IdentityTokenNoSecurity,*)

has anyone run MagicGBall lately?

Re: Error: Unable to distribute magicGball-1.0.ear: Unknown TSS GBean reference

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jan 6, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Ted Kirby wrote:

> I installed AG10, started the server, started geronimo/j2ee-corba/
> 1.0/car, then tried to deploy magicGBall, and got:
>
> C:\geronimo-1.0>java -jar bin\deployer.jar deploy
> magicGball-1.0.ear C:\wasce101 magicgball-corba-nosec-plan.xml
> and got:
>     Error: Unable to distribute magicGball-1.0.ear: Unknown TSS GBean
>     reference
>
> (query=geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeTy
> pe=CORBATSS,name=IdentityTokenNoSecurity,*)
>
> has anyone run MagicGBall lately?

No, it has been broken for some time.  I'm a little surprised by that
particular error however, I don't remember changing the tss gbeans.

thanks
david jencks