Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 12:29:34 UTC

Any problem with the XML files in res folder in trunk?

Hi,

When I tried building the project in the trunk, I found that the XML files
in res/layout, res/values, res/xml have the xml content twice in the same
file. I mean that if res/layout/main.xml should have "Hi", it has "Hi Hi".
Could I know the reason why this was made?

Also, for building the existing project in Android, should one remove the
package "main.java.org.apache.photark.mobile" (which was made for building
with maven)?

--
Bhargav Golla
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science

Re: Any problem with the XML files in res folder in trunk?

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Fixed and code committed

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.