Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Vernon Wu <ve...@gatewaytech.com> on 2003/02/04 03:29:42 UTC

How to retrieve the value of Config.FMT_LOCALE using JSTL

I use the Config.set to set up the locale for my project. It works great in terms of locale setting.

I need to use the locale information to alter presentation (JSP) such as the order of year, month, day. My problem is how
to retrieve the locale setting with JSTL, althought I know how to retrieve regular values set in various scope.
${sessionScope.Config.FMT_LOCALE} won't field the value, doesn't it?

Thanks for your help.

Vernon