Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ma...@bafin.de on 2009/06/25 12:56:48 UTC

Issue with special character

Hi,

in our DB2 database, some columns have a # in their name, e.g. ID#
This conflicts now with the iBatis placeholder character #, e.g.

select * from table where ID# = #myId#

does not work.

Also the resultMap mapping
  <resultMap id="TableResult" class="Table">
    <result property="id" column="ID#" />
  </resultMap>

Does not work.

Does anybody know, how to escape # in iBatis?

Thanks a lot
Markus

AW: Issue with special character

Posted by Ma...@bafin.de.