Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by damu <to...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/20 14:28:49 UTC

how to override policyEntry for a given set of queues?

Hi,

I want to define a default policyEntry fro all queues and override the
behavior for a given set of queues using wild card. Will it work if I repeat
the policy entry definition like below?

                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">
                </policyEntry>

                <policyEntry queue="particular-queue-name->"
producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">
                  <pendingQueuePolicy>
                    <vmQueueCursor/>
                  </pendingQueuePolicy>
                </policyEntry>

Thanks for any help on this

Damu

Re: how to override policyEntry for a given set of queues?

Posted by damu <to...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Torsten.
I will try that.

Regards,