Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 10:40:24 UTC

Checkstyle improvements

Hi,

As may have seen from the commit notifications, I've spent some time
improving the Checkstyle conformance of Jackrabbit. I focused mostly
on jackrabbit-core, where the Checkstyle warning count is now down
from about 25k to just 250 issues. Most of the remaining warnings
serve as good pointers for places where refactoring or additional
documentation is needed.

Use "mvn checkstyle:checkstyle" in jackrabbit-core to run Checkstyle
with Maven. The report gets stored in target/site/checkstyle.html.

BR,

Jukka Zitting