Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 00:55:45 UTC

CI and Snapshots publishing

It took a bit of work, but managed to set us up in Buildbot (http://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html).

Commits to the following sections of svn will trigger a build of that section.  If the build completes successfully (tests and all), then a second "mvn deploy" will be triggered to publish snapshots.

  geronimo/bundles/trunk
  geronimo/daytrader/trunk
  geronimo/genesis/trunk
  geronimo/gshell/trunk
  geronimo/samples/trunk
  geronimo/server/trunk
  geronimo/specs/trunk
  geronimo/xbean/trunk
  geronimo/yoko/trunk
  geronimo/components/txmanager/trunk
  geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
  geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/trunk

We'll get email notifications to commits@geronimo.apache.org.

There's also now a geronimobot on #geronimo where it is possible to force builds, get status and other things.

Hopefully it will save us all time and not the other way around :)

It will certainly be nice to have current snapshots -- or any at all for that matter.

-David

Re: CI and Snapshots publishing

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, David !

IIUC, Wink has been using Hudson Jenkins as the CI to build and deploy the
snapshot automatically.

--
Shawn

Re: CI and Snapshots publishing