Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2012/07/10 18:44:59 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Thrift

July 2012

Thrift is a framework for providing cross-platform RPC and serialization.

Community
The Thrift community continues to see consistent growth with submissions
from
new contributors for bug fixes and new feature requests.

I am also happy to announce the addition of a new committer to the Apache
Thrift project, Henrique Mendonca.

Releases
We are finalizing preparation for our 0.9rc and are planning for the release
later this month.

Website
Updates to documentation and examples are in progress to go out with our 0.9
release. We will also be finalizing the svnpubsub switch over for the
website
this month (INFRA-5031 and INFRA-5032).