Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 22:48:45 UTC

FW: ASF Board Meeting Summary - May 16, 2012

Congratulations to all - we are now an official Apache project!

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure yet what the next step(s) are.  We obviously need to
update trunk to reflect graduation status, which I've captured in
CONNECTORS-472.  But we also will need to move the repository in svn
and the site too to a top-level position.  Email lists also change.
I'll see if I can find instructions for that, or maybe Jukka knows
offhand exactly how we go about getting that done.

Karl

Posted by Feroz Zahid <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations all for your great work!.

Feroz Zahid

Re: FW: ASF Board Meeting Summary - May 16, 2012

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,