Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sa_james <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2016/12/06 15:01:28 UTC

What to do with Null Body messages?

I have a processing Pipeline where I sometimes receive  null-Body Messages.
When I Forward the Messages to the next steps, there is an error. How do I
get rid of the null-Body exchanges? I mean, they have to go somewhere.
Thx.

Re: What to do with Null Body messages?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Or use a filter eip
http://camel.apache.org/message-filter.html

You can also general use an intercept from and then detour / stop it if its null
http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> wrote:
> You can set the ROUTE_STOP property to true.
> http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html has more info.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

RE: What to do with Null Body messages?