Posted to stable-testers@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/10/29 18:46:46 UTC

New Apache 1.3.33 installers available from /dev/dist

Win32-folk,

  I'm migrating all my own work from InstallShield Windows Installer
and Multiplatform to the singular InstallShield X product.  It too
creates .msi installers, and Java-based multiplatform installers,
and seems to be very good at grokking older installer projects,
although with quirks.

  Due to those quirks, please test the installers for win32 you will
find at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ before I move these live.

Thank you, looking forward to your reports,

Bill