Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kees Bleijenberg <k....@inter.nl.net> on 2006/06/20 12:25:51 UTC

Error: could not parse chunk size

I'am new to Subversion.
Installing was no problem. The repository is on a Apache server (ver
2.0.55) in a LAN. The Apache server runs under XP and works fine as a
http server. I've installed subversion on the server and I've changed
httpd.conf. Creating a repository works fine, importing a directory
to the repository works fine (from another computer on the LAN). But
when I check out this repository I get an error : could not parse
chunk size. The client runs on XP too (subversion ver 1.3.0). If I
create the repository locally and use a file:/// url everything goes wel.

I've searched on the net an in the mailinglist. Some users mention
the problem, but no solution yet.
What to do?

Greetings,
Kees