Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Judovits <j2...@att.net> on 2013/08/29 21:13:47 UTC

Password protecting.

Greetings,

How do I password protect a spreadsheet document?  I'm running an iMac OS X 10.8.4

Thanks
Jim J.

Re: Password protecting.

Posted by Donald Vicarel <dn...@yahoo.com>.
To protect the whole document, go to Tools | Protect | Document, where you can enter a password.
You can also protect individual sheet in a multipage document and even lock individual cells.  Simply go to Tools | Protect |Sheet and follow the prompts.

--Donald Vicarel