Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 01:59:19 UTC

Tomcat performance goes down after install apr.

Tomcat performance goes down after install apr.

I followed this doc
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/, I think the different is I didn't set sslengine setting as I don't use it. And I saw the error in catilina.out, I simply ignore it as I don't use it.

I fired 300 concurrent calls from another server and I found tomcat just dead. Performance is much worse. Anything I did wrong?

Re: Tomcat performance goes down after install apr.

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Well, here is the information

the platform (OS) redhat enterprise 6.4(64 bit)
- the Java JVM version used (1.7.45)
- the Tomcat version used (7.0.45)
- the APR version used (APR from redhat cd)

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.