Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "Srinivasan, Latha" <la...@hp.com> on 2005/04/07 15:21:34 UTC

Roadmap for Hermes -- zip files, documentation etc.

Hi,

I 've downloaded the latest code from SVN for hermes and have begun
looking at the examples (pubsubclient, broker etc) to understand how
Hermes works. As I go through this, I realize that I could use some
documentation, trail maps etc. that walk through the examples to help me
understand how to hook up notifications. Are there any documents that
are available that would be help me with this process?

Thanks
Latha