Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ivan Arcos <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 10:59:11 UTC

Process background

I have the following problem. I want you when you click on a link I
load a modal window with an image of loading. Meanwhile I want to run
a background process. I've tried OnAfterRender but my process is
running before, I tried to thread but I must be doing something wrong
that always gives me an error There is no style application attached
to current thread.

What could I do?

Thank you very much

Re: Process background

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
why does your background code need access to application?

-igor