Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Hen <ba...@apache.org> on 2018/09/28 00:23:27 UTC

Mentor changes

I'd like to welcome four additional mentors (cc'd) for MXNet :)

 * Jason Dai;
 * Jim Jagielski;
 * Bob Paulin; and
 * Michael Wall.

Suneel Marthi has also stepped back from mentoring.

Thank you to each of our new mentors for joining in, and many thanks to
Suneel for the time he's given over the last 2 years.

Hen

Re: Mentor changes

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Jason, Jim, Bob and Michael - welcome to the project! Looking forward
working with you.
I like Jim's suggestion to make an assessment where we are based on the
maturity model and will do a first pass over the weekend.

Regards,
Steffen

RE: Mentor changes

Posted by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com>.