Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mike Winters <mi...@data-artisans.com> on 2017/01/31 10:27:38 UTC

Re: Flink survey by data Artisans

Hello, one last note on this thread: we've processed and published the
Flink user survey results, and you can find a file with graphs summarizing
multiple-choice responses as well as anonymous feedback from open-ended
questions in a GitHub repository [1]. We also published a summary of

Thanks again to all who participated. We hope that the data is helpful for
the community.

Best,
Mike

[1] https://github.com/dataArtisans/flink-user-survey-2016
[2] http://data-artisans.com/flink-user-survey-2016-part-1/

--

Data Artisans GmbH | Stresemannstraße 121A | 10963 Berlin

mobile: +4917677386299

Registered at Amtsgericht Charlottenburg - HRB 158244 B
Managing Directors: Kostas Tzoumas, Stephan Ewen