Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by samitha kuruppu <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/06/29 07:19:31 UTC

[AXIS-C] TCPMon for Axis2/C

Hi All...

  I'm Samitha Kuruppu and i'm going to do a project that is TCP monitor for Axis2/c.Existing Axis2Java TCP monitor has following main features,
                  -Capture the SOAP messages sent and received
                  -Slow connection simulation (By using this feature we can simulate the network connection speed)
                  -Send a copy/pasted (manually edited) SOAP message to an endpoint

  My project is developing a TCP monitor in C witch has the same level of functionality but with out GUI, I’ll develop it in command line interface, including slow connection simulation. And I’m going to use Axis2java TCP monitoring architecture for my project.
  thnxs
  samitha kuruppu

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

Re: [AXIS-C] TCPMon for Axis2/C

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Nice to hear this.

It is OK to not to have a GUI.
But I would be interested in the ability to log the messages.

Thanks,
Samisa...