Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dieter Engelhardt <D-...@t-online.de> on 2002/09/27 20:45:07 UTC

Problem building sample tdk 2.2 b1 under XP

Hi,
i'm new to Tourbine and i'm trying to build the Sample under Windows XP with
MYSQL.
The first Step running ant under $TDK_HOME works but the second step running
ant init under webapps/newapp/WEB-INF/build shows an error:

Property databasePasswort was circularly defined.

Im not shure whats wrong.
The content of my project.properties is:

databaseUrl = jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/newapp
databaseDriver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
databaseUser = root
databasePassword = pwd
databaseHost = 127.0.0.1

Can anybody help?

Thanx
Dieter

Re: Problem building sample tdk 2.2 b1 under XP

Posted by Lionel Roux <li...@club-internet.fr>.
What version of Ant are you using to build the example?
Sometimes errors occur with Ant 1.5, uses Ant 1.4.1 instead.

Hope this will help you.
Make me know that.
Lionel
mail: rouxl@esiee.fr

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: Problem building sample tdk 2.2 b1 under XP

Posted by Jordan Rivington <jo...@sympatico.ca>.
Here is a sample 'database' section of build.properties

database.name = yourdbname
database = mysql
createDatabaseUrl = jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/yourdbname
buildDatabaseUrl = jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/yourdbname
databaseUrl = jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/yourdbname
databaseDriver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
databaseUser= yourdbuser
databasePassword= yourpass
databaseHost = 127.0.0.1

This works for my setup. Just replace the parameters