Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/10/23 20:16:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Wellington Chevreuil to the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that
Wellington Chevreuil has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
HBase project. We appreciate Wellington stepping up to take more
responsibility in the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Wellington to the HBase PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@hbase.apache.org to
let us know.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Wellington Chevreuil to the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Wellington!
Best Regards
Allan Yang

Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午11:51写道:

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats Wellington!

Sakthi

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations,  Wellington! nicely done!

thanks,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.