Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Rahul Bhojwani <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 18:57:54 UTC

Spark 0.9.1 implementation of MLlib-NaiveBayes is having bug.

According to me there is BUG in MLlib Naive Bayes implementation in spark
0.9.1.
Whom should I report this to or with whom should I discuss? I can discuss
this over call as well.

My Skype ID : rahul.bhijwani
Phone no:      +91-9945197359

Rahul K Bhojwani
3rd Year B.Tech
Computer Science and Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka

Re: Spark 0.9.1 implementation of MLlib-NaiveBayes is having bug.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

Make a JIRA with enough detail to reproduce the error ideally:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK

and then even more ideally open a PR with a fix:
https://github.com/apache/spark