Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de> on 2005/09/14 21:06:45 UTC

Accessing widget-content for usage in link url

Hi,

I am working on a small CForm application and have run into a problem.

I have two forms. The first shows a list of news-headlines. Each news-entry
has an id, which is available as a standard cforms widget. I don't want to
output the id but want to use it to open a popup showing the complete news
article. For this I have to somehow output the information directly. How can
I access a widgets value directly inside my template?

Thanks in advance,

            Christofer

AW: AW: Accessing widget-content for usage in link url

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Well I got everything working in the meanwhile.

The thing I really had to change was to use the JXTemplateGenerator and the
jx-macros.xml.

Now everything works fine.

It would be nice if the Cocoon-Docs would be updated to direct one to use
jx-macros.xml instead of the old macro-file. Sort of delayed my progress a
little ;)

Thank you anyway,

     Christofer

  _____