Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin C. Connell" <ke...@millerpaint.com> on 2010/12/08 00:17:13 UTC

Re: New install - Spamassassin working fine, except on primarydomain account

Karsten,

Given your comments, I agree, this does appear to be a DA or email issue on the server.

Thank you!

-Kevin C.

Cell:(503) 936-4938

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Dec 7, 2010 2:44 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann &lt;guenther@rudersport.de&gt; wrote:

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 13:46 -0800, Kevin C. Connell wrote:

&gt; We are running DirectAdmin on CentOS 5.x 64bit, and I just installed

&gt; Spamassassin yesterday.  It seems to be enabled and working for all

&gt; users virtual accounts, but not for our primary domain account.  On a

&gt; side note, these are all accounts that were imported into DA from

&gt; cPanel from another server, including our primary domain account.

&gt;

&gt; I have looked thru the DA documentation, and made sure that our email

&gt; configuration is setup correctly (hostname not matching domain name,

&gt; etc.).  I do not believe this to be a DA problem… although it could

&gt; be.

I do, though. :)

&gt; If anyone can shed some light on this on where to look/things to

&gt; check, I'd be most grateful!

SA scans the messages you pass it. It does not decide which domains to

use. It also does not reject, quarantine or sort identified spam into

dedicated folders. All it does is process the message and return a

score, a likelihood to be spam or ham.

Any action whatsoever based on that score is outside the scope of SA.

Thus, this is most likely a configuration issue with your mail server or

the glue between the server and SA.

main(){ char h,m=h=*t++,*x=t+2*h,c,i,l=*x,s=0; for (i=0;i&lt;l;i++){ i%8? c&lt;&lt;=1:

(c=*++x); c&amp;128 &amp;&amp; (s+=h); if (!(h&gt;&gt;=1)||!t[s+h]){ putchar(t[s]);h=m;s=0; }}}