Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/02/07 17:55:54 UTC

Using Resin and Cocoon

Hi Folks

    Could somebody please let me know or send me a how to
use Resin and Cocoon. I am desperate, because we have
a requirement to have this on Netscape Enterprise Server
and, I have tried all I could to get this working on a
Dec Alpha with NES-3.5.1 and Tomcat but I am unable to do
so.

    But Resin's web-site says that Resin works well with NES-3.5.1
as a Servlet engine ( I am going to try this) and then I want to make
use of Cocoon.

Many Thanks for any help
Joseph Rajkumar

Re: Using Resin and Cocoon