Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Bhambure <pa...@vnnogile.com> on 2019/09/24 14:07:27 UTC

Scrum

Hello all,

I would like to use Scrum application for my internal organisation product
development. I have provided the internal organisation with "Scrum Member"
-> "Product Owner Company" role. Also have created roles such as "Scrum
Master", "Scrum Team member", "Product Owner", "Stakeholder" for different
employees of internal organisation.

However I am not able to get the internal organisation under Company and
Product Owner selection list of add Product in Scrum application.

Help in above matter is much appreciated.

Thanks for all the support