Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2006/02/01 02:08:51 UTC

Sieve scripting - slightly off topic

Hey all - any of you james folks know of any Java libraries for processing
sieve filtering scripts?  I could see it being usefull from a mailet, but I
also want to use it in non-james related code.  Can't seem to find anything
on the net thou :(  Might have to write my own parser...

--
i like my video games - mamma said they are gonna melt my brains
i like my video games - i don't care what daddy said; they're my reality

RE: Sieve scripting - slightly off topic

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
We already have a full sieve (RFC 3028) implementation.  See:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/jsieve/  It is not tied to the JAMES
server.  For JAMES, we've been waiting to use it with IMAP, but it can be
plugged into anything that wants to use RFC 3028.

	--- Noel