Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2004/04/26 10:59:47 UTC

Re: [cforms] refactoring questions (was Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel Struct.java Messages.java Repeater.java MultiValueField.java AbstractContainerWidget.java Output.java Upload.java Action.java Form.java ContainerDelegate.java AbstractWidget.java Field.java Union.java BooleanField.java Widget.java)

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 09:51, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 15:10, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> >>Note that I'd like also that <wi:styling> could be written in the definition also, as defining the styling in the widget definition can be a productivity boost with widget repositories!
> >>

> >Should be trivial to store this in the form definition.
> >

> Yep. But this brings some namespace-related questions: "styling" is
> obviously in the instance namespace ("fi"), but if we introduce some
> "fi:" in the definition, what about "label"? The CForms machinery does
> nothing with it except copying it in the template output, so we may
> consider moving it also to the "fi" namespace.

+1

label has been put in the definition only because it was thought to be
convenient.