Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/17 20:38:32 UTC

[GSoC JS Viewer] Any suggestions on JS framework?

Hi

As per my initial idea, I have been using jQuery to build JS viewer till
now and I am now in a point to move out of jQuery and start with something
that makes our viewer better. For the same, I need to choose a JS MV*
framework.

As you might know, there are lots of JS frameworks available. I was
wondering if someone has already weighed some criteria to decide on one
framework for any project. I am currently looking at Backbone.JS and
AngularJS. Out of these, AngularJS seems to have some better reviews. I was
wondering if I can get any other suggestions here so that I can decide on
using a framework.

Thanks
Bhargav Golla
Developer. Freelancer.
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science
BITS-Pilani
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |
LinkedIN<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhargavgolla>

Re: FW: [GSoC JS Viewer] Any suggestions on JS framework?

Posted by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan

Stef added localhost:8080 to the allowed hosts and it is working now. But,
I agree that I should rely on a server I set up for myself. Will take the
.NET implementation guidelines you shared and setup a local server to help
me.

Thanks

Bhargav Golla
Developer. Freelancer.
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science
BITS-Pilani
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |
LinkedIN<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhargavgolla>
 | Website <http://www.bhargavgolla.com/>

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Re: [GSoC JS Viewer] Any suggestions on JS framework?

Posted by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stef,

I was wondering if you can share your thoughts on this.

Regards

Bhargav Golla
Developer. Freelancer.
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science
BITS-Pilani
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |
LinkedIN<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhargavgolla>
 | Website <http://www.bhargavgolla.com/>

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Dan Haywood

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Bhargav,