Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "gen.antony" <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/22 17:42:03 UTC

JMS Topic End Point does not works with regex type configuration

Problem Statement:
--------------------
Need to create dynamic topics in Websphere MQ according to the parameter
CustomerName and Date. Thats is like

from("direct:source").recipientList(simple("websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.${header.customername}.${date}"));

And read all the messages from the topics which have the topic name like
"mytopics.dynamic.*".

from("websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.*").to("direct:processing");

from("*websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.**").to("direct:processing");

Here the creation part is working fine but when I try to read the topics
with a regex of asterisk (*), It does not read any of the messages. If I
hard code with the customername and date it works fine and I can get the
message in the direct:processing route.

Is there any way to pull out the Topics which have a starts with like
subscription?

Re: JMS Topic End Point does not works with regex type configuration

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
This message should be posted on the users mailing of activemq and not dev
mailing of camel.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:42 PM, gen.antony <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Problem Statement:
> --------------------
> Need to create dynamic topics in Websphere MQ according to the parameter
> CustomerName and Date. Thats is like
>

> from("direct:source").recipientList(simple("websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.${header.customername}.${date}"));
>
> And read all the messages from the topics which have the topic name like
> "mytopics.dynamic.*".
>
> from("websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.*").to("direct:processing");

> from("*websphere:topic:mytopics.dynamic.**").to("direct:processing");
>
> Here the creation part is working fine but when I try to read the topics
> with a regex of asterisk (*), It does not read any of the messages. If I
> hard code with the customername and date it works fine and I can get the
> message in the direct:processing route.
>
> Is there any way to pull out the Topics which have a starts with like
> subscription?

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat