Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Patrick Heiden <pa...@gmx.de> on 2008/04/21 17:32:57 UTC

xpatch

Hello together!

Is it right, that xpatch-mechanism is only working for cocoon-blocks, not for cocoon-webapp? Further more, if I got the docs right, it will only be used at compile time or during the usage of rcl, right?

Greetings,
Patrick

Re: xpatch

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Patrick Heiden wrote:
> Hello together!
>
> Is it right, that xpatch-mechanism is only working for cocoon-blocks,
> not for cocoon-webapp? Further more, if I got the docs right, it will
> only be used at compile time or during the usage of rcl, right?

Applying xpatch files works for the cocoon:rcl goal but also for the
cocoon:deploy and cocoon:deploy-war goals. See
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/1361_1_1.html.

If it doesn't work, it's clearly a bug.

--
Reinhard