Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Li Ying <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 05:41:17 UTC

Re: OGNL Language Guide (Chinese Edition)

Hi, friends:

I have signed the ICLA, and sent a scanned copy (PDF) to secretary@apache.org.

About the document itself, I created a issue in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OGNL-43

However, the HTML files of the [OGNL Language Guide (Chinese Edition)]
is too much.
So I did not create xdocs for it,
but simply added a zipped archive,
and add a link to this zip file on [/src/site/site.xml]

hope it is OK.

Best regards.

Li Ying

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Ni Hao Li,

no needs to convert the old OpenSymphony docs into xdoc, that is
something we would be able to do and maybe would be a waste of time
for you - I maybe figured out how to fit the files you provided into
our doc.

Xie xie, zai jihan,
-Simo

Posted by Li Ying <li...@gmail.com>.