Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/23 06:01:52 UTC

[m2] Anyone using Luntbuild?

Wondering if anyone is using Luntbuild CI server [1] with M2
projects... Just ran across it for the first time in some blog
comments, and thought I'd ask.

I see a lot of people using Continuum and CruiseControl on this list,
but no (recent) mentions of Luntbuild + M2 according to the Nabble
archive.

[1] http://luntbuild.javaforge.com/

Wayne

Re: [maven2] Re: [m2] Anyone using Luntbuild?

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.

http://www.google.com/search?q=luntbuild

Posted by Michael Mosmann <mi...@hypoport.de>.

Posted by John Allen <jo...@hotmail.com>.