Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/03/01 15:29:53 UTC

RE: Cloudstack developer training

Hi Moe – I’d give the folks  at Cloudops a call as a starting point

https://www.cloudops.com/

Sent: 26 February 2021 21:01
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>; dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>; users@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Cloudstack developer training

Hi Giles,

Hope all is well for you and everyone at ShapeBlue. We also hope 2021 will be a better year for all of us and the whole world. Who knows maybe next fall we all can travel again. I would love to invite you over to visit our new mini-data centre. The big one is coming in 2022.

Thanks to you and ShapeBlue team for putting this together. It is a fantastic idea and I am sure will help everyone. Please let us know about any expert CloudStack consultant you know in North/South America within 3-6 hours time zone from Western Canada, Vancouver Time. We need to work with them. We do not wish to go to Europe and elsewhere. Time zone is not working for us and become a very exhausting affair to deal with.

Best Regards,

Moe Vesal, M.Sc. & Eng.
President & CTO
Synetic Inc. & NuvolaCore Technology
CHEK-TV Media Centre,
780 Kings Road, 2nd Flr.
Victoria, BC V8T 5A2 Canada
Synetic:  (250) 475-3001  NuvolaCore: (250) 800-4222
Toll Free: (800) 463-1652
Emails: mvesal@synetic.ca<ma...@synetic.ca> & mvesal@nuvolacore.com<ma...@nuvolacore.com>
Webs : www.synetic.net<http://www.synetic.net> & www.nuvolacore.com<http://www.nuvolacore.com>

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com