Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ahmed Jaouadi <ja...@yahoo.fr> on 2012/11/12 10:23:33 UTC

problem to add an ISO file or template

Hello,
I want to know the time needed to add an ISO file or template. I tried to download from the internet and I tried to download it from the local network (I installed WAMP on another pc in local network) always the same problem it take more than 6 hours to download and I have not managed to download the file. Another problem that I did not understand when adding there is not  any percentage displayed to show the progress of the download.

thanks in advance.

RE: problem to add an ISO file or template

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

If SSVM is ready in your setup then you can go ahead and add ISO's /templates.
If there is no issues downloading the template from the source you have added then CS will start downloading it and it will show the progress of the download.  If there is an issue with the template/iso download you can find the error in the log.
Please share the log.
>From which source are you adding the templates. Are you providing the template location which is present in your local network??

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Ahmed,

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Ahmed,

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Give more details:

The version of CloudStack that  you are using

The  template you are trying to download

Please in the forum might need these details to help you out.

Regards
-Radhika