Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org> on 2018/12/03 18:11:45 UTC

Re: donation of Python composer library

The IP clearance process has been completed [1] and the code for the Composer Python library can now be found at [2].  I'll be submitting the INFRA ticket to properyly configure the git repository shortly.

--dave

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/openwhisk-composer-python.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-composer-python