Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2000/01/11 13:37:17 UTC

1.3.10 release status

In anticipation of the roll and release of 1.3.10, it's time to
put a freeze on the 1.3.x CVS tree. At present, there are 3 issues
that should be handled/addressed before we do this:

   1. Ken's suExec umask patch.
      I voted that this qualifies as a (padded) bug fix and
      so it can be added. However, there are questions about
      the & 0022 test. This needs to be answered before applied.

   2. Ben L's question about whether his and Manoj's "fix"
      has been applied. If they are unsure what this means,
      I will provide the Message-IDs :)

   3. HPUX binary builds. The patch that broke HPUX was reversed
      yesterday, but Ryan was to dig a little deeper.

My plan to to hold off on the roll/release until these 3 issues
are hashed out. If it means delaying 1.3.10, so be it.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

Re: 1.3.10 release status

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
>    2. Ben L's question about whether his and Manoj's "fix"
>       has been applied. If they are unsure what this means,
>       I will provide the Message-IDs :)

Done, and the other one you'd forgotten about :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi