Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2015/08/18 12:44:51 UTC

File write -Data missing when writing to NAS

Hello ,

We are writing files to

1.       Local folder under jboss fuse installation

2.       NAS folders

Data which gets inserted to local folders is perfect and total records count match.

Data which gets written to NAS has data issues and count is always less.

Our volumes are high so we tried in lower environments with lower volumes but still we face same issue.

In NAS scenario,

40 threads write to file as MQ queue which picks the message and write has 40 concurrent consumers.
Files gets picked by Splunk from NAS every 5 minutes.
Log files are created using file uri and naming convention is one file per hour.

Do we have a scenario where data gets overridden due to multiple threads writing to same file? Not sure on that.

Vanshul