Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> on 2010/08/12 20:08:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r984926 - in /subversion/trunk: ./ subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> stefan2@apache.org wrote on Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 19:29:24 -0000:
>> Author: stefan2
>> Date: Thu Aug 12 19:29:23 2010
>> New Revision: 984926

>> Log:
>> Merge r983764 from branches/performance. Approved by: danielsh
>> http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2010-08/0217.shtml
>
> Usually, the "Approved by:" appears on a separate line, and an accompanying URL
> is not necessary.  (See [1].)
>
> I won't be bothered if these log messages aren't fixed, but please be aware
> of the convention for next time.

These conventions are there to make the contribulyzer work no?

http://www.red-bean.com/svnproject/contribulyzer/

Not following these conventions means we have to pay attention to your
work instead of having an automated tool do that for us :-).

> Thanks again for your work!

+1

Lieven

Re: svn commit: r984926 - in /subversion/trunk: ./ subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Lieven Govaerts wrote on Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 22:19:48 +0200:
> Slightly off topic remark, but it would be nice if we could run
> stefan's branch on the buildbots from time to time, would be
> interesting to see the impact on the test run times.

I'm pretty sure gmcdonald can arrange that, if we (collectively) would like
this.

Re: svn commit: r984926 - in /subversion/trunk: ./ subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.