Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by argil <na...@visualtao.com> on 2010/05/17 14:50:32 UTC

flash application hangs when using proxy server recording

Hi everybody,

strange thing happens when I use the proxy server recorder on my application
I configured the server proxy to use: localhost on port 9080n and I use the
IE browser.

When I enter the application there are flash pages that are not display and
I don't know what the problem for it.

Notice that the proxy server records all the requests well with no errors.

any suggestions?

thanks,
Natalie.

Re: flash application hangs when using proxy server recording

Posted by argil <na...@visualtao.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for replaying :)

I will explain to you a little what I’m trying to achieve and about the
application.
Our application using HTTP protocol and it is based on flash.
When I’m starting the proxy recorder and login to the application, I can see
that the proxy succeed to record the download of the SWF files.
However after I login to the application I can't see any of the user data
such as: drawings, mails etc...
This data supposed to be downloaded from our servers.

Any suggestions?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by argil <na...@visualtao.com>.
Thanks,

Posted by Gil Novak <Gi...@Verizon.Net>.

Posted by argil <na...@visualtao.com>.
thanks gil!

Posted by argil <na...@visualtao.com>.
I don't really know what you mean.
but I use the proxy of the jmeter.

can I configure it to be different/standard?

Posted by "karl@sitestress.eu" <ka...@sitestress.eu>.
Hi Natalie,