Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 19:59:50 UTC

Re: [Click-user] Jasper report in click

Hi guys,

subscribe to the new lists here:

I agree with Alvin that using streams is probably the way to go.

You can also have a look at the following Excel example which is also
streamed to the browser:
http://www.avoka.com/click-examples/source-viewer.htm?filename=WEB-INF/classes/net/sf/click/examples/page/general/ExcelExportPage.java

The relevant part is in the #onGet method.

Let us know if anything is unclear.

kind regards

bob