Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Engel Sanchez <en...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/18 23:33:48 UTC

Where is jni_connect for Tomcat 3.2.2?

I just installed tomcat in win2k running IIS and got
it working. I'm interested in trying it out as an
in-process module, but even though the instructions
mention getting jni_connect.dll from the distribution
site, this file is not present for Tomcat 3.2.2 (it is
there for 3.2.1). Is it no longer supported? Thanks in advance.

=====
_ @     Engel Amin Sanchez-Santos
 @>:O)  <-- Some afro is better than no afro
  @     E-mail: engel_sanchez@yahoo.com

http://buzz.yahoo.com/

RE: Where is jni_connect for Tomcat 3.2.2?

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
Its there now, but I have no way to test it at present.