Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 21:32:27 UTC

[COMPLETE] Migrate to Git

All:

The Rave repository has been moved to Git.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/rave.git

Re: [COMPLETE] Migrate to Git

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> Is there a way we can use github pulls for patches instead of review board
> moving forward?

We can't do the auto-merge in GitHub but we should be able to manage pull
requests of a minor nature through it.  There are some ongoing process
discussions around this, but I know a few communities who operate in this
manner for small patches.  As with anything, large refactors we want to
have a ICLA on file from the contributor.

Re: [COMPLETE] Migrate to Git

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.

Re: [COMPLETE] Migrate to Git

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.