Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 11:31:40 UTC

Heads-up: Releases for org.json removal (i.e., SLING-6679)

Hi,

i would like to release the following list of 13 bundles in order to
finish SLING-6679:

org.apache.sling.hc.core
org.apache.sling.discovery.oak
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl
org.apache.sling.discovery.commons
org.apache.sling.discovery.base
org.apache.sling.adapter
org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.accessmanager
org.apache.sling.servlets.get
org.apache.sling.scripting.javascript
org.apache.sling.servlets.post
org.apache.sling.hc.api
org.apache.sling.discovery.commons
org.apache.sling.discovery.base

All of them are either needed because of the org.json/commons.json
removal or because they are transitive dependencies.

Please let me know if you think /know of reasons why the one or the
other can't be released atm. I'll have to wait a little bit anyways
because there are some dependencies on ongoing releases but if I don't
here anything I will go ahead and cut a release with all 13 in one go.

regards,

Karl
--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Heads-up: Releases for org.json removal (i.e., SLING-6679)

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> On 05/05/17 13:31, "Karl Pauls" <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>i would like to release the following list of 13 bundles in order to
>>finish SLING-6679:

>>org.apache.sling.discovery.oak
>>org.apache.sling.discovery.impl
>>org.apache.sling.discovery.commons
>>org.apache.sling.discovery.base
>
> I've fixed one open issue that I wanted to have included in the next
> discovery release and move the others to future versions. So +1 from my
> side for the discovery bundles.

Great - Thanks! I will get the releases started and make the discovery
the first batch.

regards,

Karl

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Can you please include the testing modules as well?
>
> org.apache.sling.testing.junit.core
> org.apache.sling.testing.junit.teleporter

Sure, while I'm at it, should I although release org.apache.sling.testing.tools?

regards,

Karl

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.