Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by john cho <ch...@comcast.net> on 2004/06/01 17:18:00 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5: default unpackWARs bahaviour?

Hi,
I have war file to be deployed at /webapps.  However, if i don't have a
ending "/" at the end of docBase and path, it does not expand.  So, one of
the admins puts "/" at the end of docBase and path attriubtes in the
Context, it starts to expand, however, it has been creating another
problems.

I am guessing it might be relate to xml parser issue.  If anybody has the
same problems and can share the thought and solutions, I would appreciate it
very much.

thanks,