Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Christiaan Hees <ch...@q42.nl> on 2010/03/15 14:09:01 UTC

com.google.gadgets.analytics feature

Hi,

A lot of gadgets use the com.google.gadgets.analytics feature. Is
there any information on how to add this to Shindig?
I found this:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-shindig-dev/200903.mbox/%3C9ae367340903111414s8c5fc63ue38d217ad3835e69@mail.gmail.com%3E

but it doesn't seem to be in the sandbox or anywhere else that I can find.

/Christiaan

Re: com.google.gadgets.analytics feature

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Correct, jira was down when I committed the code.  I resolved the issue.

Posted by Mat Mannion <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
thanks, committed.

Posted by Mat Mannion <ma...@gmail.com>.