Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by m4rkuz <m4...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/23 14:32:34 UTC

Problem Oracle Server - Rampart Client...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to rampart but learning quickly, well not quikly enough because I've
been having some problems trying to invoke a WS that was made using oracle
tools, is supposed to be easy initialy I just had to sing the message but
even at that level I haven't been able to do it, I went thru examples on the
distribution (1.4.1) and some webs but I'm still getting :

FAULT CODE: UnsupportedSecurityToken FAULT MESSAGE: An unsupported token was
provided

I asked for a  successful soap message example to compare the one I generate
with a good one, (attached to the message) the only big diference I see is
that in the rampart made soap message all the URI attributes are not
encripted as they do in the oracle example

Rampart:
<ds:Reference URI="#Id-27978063">
..
<ds:Reference URI="#Timestamp-14707008">
<wsse:Reference URI="#CertId-1097338"

Oracle:
..
<dsig:Reference URI="#bcyKqLafyGSUXDbAEVXbIg22">
<dsig:Reference URI="#5KdQ0TRTux484dTYM5mpHQ22">
<wsse:Reference URI="#5KdQ0TRTux484dTYM5mpHQ22"

What is all about? (I'm really newbie) and how can I match that using
rampart ??

Regards,

Marcus V. Sánchez D.
Enterprise Developer.