Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2005/05/12 06:37:20 UTC

Re: [Mason] Vanishing Requests

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 18:22 -0700, David Marshall wrote:
> The basic problem: some requests just totally vanish.  No record
> appears of them in the apache log, and no response is returned to the
> browser.

Find out what they are doing by using mod_log_forensic:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_forensic.html

- Perrin

RE: [Mason] Vanishing Requests

Posted by Pa...@alcatel.fr.
Hi David,

Could you have a look at my post "[QUESTION] Browser hangs if multiple
requests on the same Perlresource (Apache2, modperl2, Win32)" ?

Because I think we're hitting the *very same problem*... You may want to
check if your site enjoys the same problem as mine using the simplistic Perl
script I posted and ApacheBench to load your server (use conccurent requests
on the simplistic script).

>From there maybe we can better understand what's going on.

Thanks,

                              Pascal.