Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 01:12:40 UTC

[FlexJS] FlexJS installation

I am trying to get back into FlexJS development after a while.  One thing I
noticed was when I was installing FlexJS via the Installer was, it was
reusing the Flex SDK 4.12.1 from my local cache to create the overlay.
Shouldn't it be using the latest version, i.e. 4.13.0?

Thanks,
Om

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJS installation

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Done.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34494

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hmm.  Looks like a bug in installer.xml.

Not that it should matter too much.  We only cherry-pick a few things out
of there.

-Alex