Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sonal Bannore <so...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/06/06 15:04:54 UTC

calling ant from java

Hi,

I am calling ant from java code. The build.xml which I am calling from java
code has <import > statement inside it. This current build.xml imports
another another build1.xml.

When this file is called from java code, it throws exception build.xml is
invalid or cannot be read. But if the import statement is removed, the file
is accepted and no error is thrown.

I have ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar in the classpath.

Regards,

-Sonal

DISCLAIMER

Re: calling ant from java

Posted by supareno <re...@free.fr>.
which version of java ant ant (jars) are you using??

maybe that your ant jar version are not compatible with the import task :-)
check out this link to see how to use import
http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#xml-entity-include

hope this help...

supareno